Our delivery approach
What we can do to help each other:
We want you to find Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service easy to deal with.
This Customer Charter outlines:
- Your basic rights and responsibilities, and
- how to give us feedback
We will help you by:
- providing a range of ways you can contact us
- providing some information in alternative formats if you need them (when requested)
- providing accurate and consistent information
- providing information that is easy to understand
You can help us by:
- treating our staff with courtesy
You have the right to:
- receive fair and unbiased assistance
- give us feedback about our service, including making a complaint
- make a request under the Freedom of Information Act (Visit section on Freedom of Information)
Your opinion is important to us
If you are happy or unhappy with our service, there are four ways you can tell us:
- talk to any of our staff
- complete and return a Comments/Complaints leaflet (available from our Reception in HQ) or use our online complaints or contact forms.
- telephone us on 01743 260 200 (24 hours)
- use this website to contact us
If a staff member cannot deal with your concern, they will refer it to someone who can.