Looking after friends and family
See if you know the answer to these simple fire safety questions:
- What is the life expectancy of a smoke alarm? How do you know if it is working?
- Will it work if it is still in the box?
- Should you have a smoke alarm in your kitchen?
- Should you jump out of the second floor window to escape a fire?
- If I have my kettle and microwave plugged into an extension lead can I plug the toaster in too?
We are about to launch a new county wide Fire Safety Campaign in April encouraging everyone to help keep their friends and family safe from fire. As part of the campaign we have been asked to offer some short fire safety sessions to all non uniformed staff to help us spread the message to our own friends and family members-
Sessions are on the following dates:
|Wednesday 6th March||Oak Room - Shrewsbury HQ||10.00-10.30|
|Friday 9th March||Oak Room – Shrewsbury HQ||10.00-10.30|
|Thursday 22nd March||Oak Room – Shrewsbury HQ||10.00-10.30|
There will be an addition session in Telford Dates yet to be arranged.
So if you have a burning fire safety question, need a quick refresher on where that smoke alarm should go, or even why you should have one please book into a convenient session.
Spaces are limited to 20 per session, so please let me know which session you would prefer to attend.