In line with the Communities and Local Government code of recommended practice for local authorities on Data Transparency and in the spirit of openness and transparency advocated by HM government Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service has created this page to give easy access to the public data that should be released as a minimum. This information is provided under the the Open Government Licence. Requests for specific information will be dealt with under the Freedom of Information Act and can be submitted using the request form or by writing in to the Service using the contact address.
We hope that this page helps you to find the information you need. We will be adding to this page regularly to make even more of our data freely available and accessible.
- Fire and Rescue Service Efficiencies Review - Fifty Sensible Savings (831 KB)
- Fire Authority Meetings and Minutes
- Audit and Inspection Reports
- Supplier Payments
- Service Resources and Assets
- Public Value & Integrated Risk Management Plan
- Annual Statement of Accounts
- Income from Government and from Local Tax Payers
- Organizational Chart (including job descriptions and budgetary responsibilities for senior employees)
- Salaries over £50k, pay multiples
- Vacant Posts
- Fire Authority Members Handbook
- Members Allowances and Expenses
- Policies and Strategies