The rescue tender carries heavy duty equipment used to rescue people from road, rail and aeroplane accidents etc. Normally crewed by two firefighters.
- Seats 2 firefighters
- Carries a wide range of heavy rescue equipment for large incidents such as RTC and mineshaft recoveries
- Onboard winch with a 10 tonne maximum pulling power
- Hi-Ab crane that also has a winch
- Rescue equipment includes: Airbags, still saw, windscreen cutters
- Hydraulic rescue equipment includes: Holmatro cutting equipment
- Not capable of pumping water