Our Electric Blanket Campaign runs from 22 September 2014 through to 25 September 2014.
Black History Month, Older People’s Day World Mental Health Day, and Shropshire Rainbow Festival are all happening in October. To help us celebrate these events we are inviting you to visit us at Shrewsbury Fire Station.
• Look around the Fire Station
• Find out just how scary a chip pan fire can be
• Take part in a smoke tent demonstration
• Find out why the Fire Service believes diversity is so important
• Share some light refreshments
• Get a good look at our high-tech vehicles
• Find out about community fire safety and why it’s so important
DON’T MISS IT!
To book or for more information, contact: Laura Kavanagh-Jones on 01743 260189
Black History Month, Older People’s Day, World Mental Health Day, and Shropshire Rainbow Festival are all happening in October.
The ninth Festival, co-programmed with SpringOut, is a wall to wall journey, a weekend of drama, humour, fascinating documentaries, great
Dyslexia advice, guidance & information with local dyslexic businesses & services plus goods and refreshments on sale all under o